Fly to Dublin with just one stopover
Dublin is the vibrant and charming capital of Ireland. Take a walk along the banks of the Liffey, admire the historic buildings and sit yourself down in an Irish public for a nice glass of Guinness. The city has also been a source of inspiration for writers, visitors and musicians for a thousand years. There is a reason why Dublin is one of Lonely Planet's top 10 cities!
You'll fly with a stopover at London Southend Airport
You can fly to Dublin from Groningen Airport Eelde with just one stopover. The stopover is at London Southend Airport, with an onward flight to Dublin. You'll be flying to London with Flybe in partnership with Stobart Air. From there on you'll be flying to Dublin with one of the partners.
Flight tickets/ bookings
To find and book a flight to Dublin you can use well-known booking sites such as Skyscanner.nl.
Of course you can also book your tickets via your travel agency. They will also help you compile your complete journey.
- Dublin has more than 800 pubs.
- Dublin has one of Europe's youngest populations: 50% of the residents are under the age of 25.
- O'Connell bridge is as long as it is wide. The bridge is 49 by 49 metres.
- Dublin is one of the 6 UNESCO Cities of Literature.
- Phoenix Park is Europe's biggest park.