You'll be flying with a stopover at Copenhagen Airport
From Groningen Airport Eelde you can fly to Singapore with just one stopover. The stopover is at Hub Copenhagen, with an onward flight to Singapore. You'll be flying with Nordica (in partnership with LOT) to Copenhagen and from there on with one of the partners to Singapore.
To find and book a flight to Singapore you can make use of a well-known booking site such as Skyscanner.nl
Of course you can also book your tickets via your travel agency. They will also help you to compile your complete journey.
Flight schedule Groningen - Singapore*
|Departure||Waiting time at Copenhagen||Arrival||Total travel time|
|Groningen - Singapore||09:15||2 hours and 10 minutes||07:30 (+1)||15 hours and 15 minutes|
|Singapore - Groningen||23:55||1 hour and 45 minutes||08:50 (+1)||15 hours and 55 minutes|
* = The times shown are examples. The arrival and departure times are subject to change. See the booking sites for all options and the current times.
All times shown are local times.
- Chewing gum is banned in Singapore, except for medical reasons
- Singapore has the world's biggest fountain
- Singapore is surrounded by 64 small islands
- Singapore is Asia's cleanest country